© 2023 KPMG Law Advokatfirma P/S (CVR 41070978), a Danish limited liability partnership and member firm of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
Our Customs & Global Trade team helps to navigate and ensure compliance with customs and trade matters and regimes. Clients include Danish and foreign companies, both listed and privately held and authorities.
Having a unique knowledge of Customs & Global Trade regulations combined with commercial approach and understanding of implementation of customs and trade regimes, our team advises clients in trading globally, involving KPMG’s extensive Customs & Global Trade experience and network of over 400 professionals in 80 countries. KPMG Customs & Global Trade professionals include former officials from customs and export authorities around the world; industry professionals, customs brokers, certified export and customs specialists; professionals with advanced degrees in business, economics and law; and experienced trade technologists.
Our Customs & Global Trade team can help clients identify cost-savings opportunities across the globe and manage compliance risks associated with supply chains and global trade operations.
Our Customs & Global Trade practice covers a range of areas such as
- Implementation of customs and trade regimes
- Supply chain management assessment
- Customs classification of goods
- Non-preferential and preferential origin
- Customs value and the link to transfer pricing
- Customs debtor
- Repayment and remission of import duty
- Temporary storage of goods
- Customs processing – inward and outward processing
- Customs storage
- Temporary admission
- Return goods relief
- Transit procedure
- Antidumping and countervailing duties.
How we can support you
We work with clients to deliver value and efficiency for their business, including:
- establishing and maintaining efficient cross-border operations keeping costs down to maintain strategic advantage
- ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations associated with cross-border trade
- customising trade processes and controls to a business unit, company or industry
- mitigating risk issues related to conducting cross-border business.
Connect with us today to understand how your organisation can reduce costs, improving efficiency and mitigating risk issues related to engaging in cross-border business.