© 2023 KPMG Law Advokatfirma P/S (CVR 41070978), a Danish limited liability partnership and member firm of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
More than ever, in-house counsel need legal advisers that go beyond providing local legal advice. We listen and work closely with you, combining legal expertise with industry knowledge. We use all technology and other resources at our disposal to help ensure effective collaboration, while building face-to-face relationships with clients.
Our services range from day-to-day corporate & commercial law assistance to complex matters such as multijurisdictional corporate reorganisations and contractual matters.
Our Corporate & Commercial Law practice covers a range of areas such as
- Company formation and structuring (limited companies, foundations, partnerships and other entities)
- Capital measures and funding
- Corporate and business reorganisations, including mergers, demergers and other separations and carve-outs
- Governance and shareholder relations
- Managerial responsibilities and liability
- Contractual matters, including shareholder agreements, joint-venture agreements, intra-group agreements and other contracts.
How we can support you
We offer operational advice and assistance. By leveraging the KPMG network’s collective knowledge, we work to help you achieve the best possible solution tailored to your business needs.
Connect with us today to understand how we can support your organisation.
Casper Guldhammer Jensen
Co-Head of Tax Law & Tax Controversy
+45 2583 4816
Tax Law & Tax Controversy
Our Tax Law & Tax Controversy team helps tax leaders protect against risks to gain control over the uncertainty inherent in tax matters and disputes.
Customs & Global Trade
Our Customs & Global Trade team helps to navigate and ensure compliance with customs and trade matters and regimes.
ESG in Legal
Our ESG team helps navigate the fast evolving Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) agenda and increasing legal requirements.